October 14, 2014

A Fresh Page: The First Post

So, a new blog!  Hopefully a little more mature than the last one, though likely with a more sporadic update schedule.
 
In any case, I believe an introduction is in order:
 
My name, for the purposes of this blog, is Rae.  I am a Christian and a homeschooled book-lover.  I love...
 
-Scripture
-C.S. Lewis
-literature in general
-mountains and rivers
-music, from rock to classical, Christian to choral
-history
-Tales of Goldstone Wood by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
-Harry Potter
-doodling
-poetry
 
... and many other things, but we'll leave it at that.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! With such a young blog, that's very encouraging to hear! I have a lot of posts planned, I only need to find the time to write them. In the meanwhile, I might posts some just-for-fun stuff

      Delete